Monday, June 11, 2012

Heh Monday?

This is an update to the last blog post I shared... I was wearing the same shirt (not on purpose), different jeans, so when I went to the ladies room, I thought I would take another pic. Just in case I looked ANY smaller...

and it's funny cause I think I DO look smaller! not by a shocking amount, but at least by something.



My surgeon's office is submitting me to insurance this Wednesday (two days)... They were supposed to submit me last Monday the 4th, but when I called my insurance on Thursday to poke them, they said they had no info for me. So I called the office, and they told me they needed ANOTHER letter from my PCP, who refused to write it until they saw me. Luckily, I had already scheduled my 6 month check up for this Wednesday, so I'm praying they can fax the letter to my surgeon's office that day, my appt is at 11:30 so that should give them PLENTY of time :D

Please wish me luck! :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.