Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 1 of my liquid diet, ack!

I know I can do this, I've been drinking two shakes a day for months now... but I ALWAYS looked forward to dinner. I'm just the slightest bit worried that I'll get home tonight and be starving. Although, who knows! I might just be perfectly fine. Doubtful though lol... I've heard/read that day 1 of the liquid diet is the hardest. I'll just drink as much as possible, and try to go to bed early :-D

"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started."

"Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go."

"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

=====

Here is a picture of me (5 days ago) at my company's summer picnic. I'm expecting to look WAY better next year ;-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.