Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Breakfast of {skinny} champions!

This morning I tried a sample of Strawberry Bariatric Advantage High Protein Meal Replacement shake, that my nutritionist gave me. I used skim milk instead of cold water to mix it up, in my brand new 28oz Blenderbottle. It worked GREAT. I can't wait to have my next shake! My nutritionist told me when I use my blender to use "pulse" not "blend" because the shake will get almost cake-batter like. So when I saw the Blenderbottle on Amazon.com, I couldn't wait to try it!

2 comments:

pollyhyper said...

I saw those in the store - they look great!

I was/am super-lazy and mostly do RTD shakes so as not to have any excuse not to drink it. I have vanilla protein powder but I can't drink it... I put it in with high-fiber pancake mix about 3:1 protein mix:pancake mix and make protein pancakes.

Slim Smitty said...

I find that the RTD are way clumpier than when I shake up in the BlenderBottle... I've gotten very used to my morning routine of water/feed dogs, shower, dress, pour breakfast shake in BlenderBottle, drive away... LOL! I have 3 in rotation, because if I accidentally leave it in my car overnight, which I dont do often, it's WAY too stinky to use again lol. Gotta run the dishwasher before I will drink out of it :)

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.